Autism is my super power


Ashbie Moon, also known as Aspie Girl or Aspie Chan, is an introverted female meme character that popularized on 4chan and then wider social media in the early 2020s. Ashbie is also known as Apu Apustaja's girlfriend or Pepe the Frog.

Ashbie is here to make memecoins great again with his king Pepe the frog. Just like Pepe, $ASHBIE launched stealth with no presale, zero taxes, LP burnt and contract renounced, $ASHBIE is a coin for the people, forever. Fueled by pure memetic and autistic power.



No Taxes, No Bullshit. It’s that simple.

420,690,000,000,000 Total Supply

96% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens were burnt, and contract is renounced. The remaining 4% of the supply is being held in deployer wallet only to be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings, bridges, and liquidity pools. This wallet is easily trackable with the ENS name "ashbiecexwallet.eth”


How to Buy

Discover the process of purchasing $ASHBIE by reading our detailed guide. It contains essential instructions and insights to help you acquire this remarkable meme coin with confidence and ease.

Create a Wallet

To get started, download a wallet app like Metamask from your device's app store or install the Google Chrome extension from for desktop users. These options are free and provide a secure way to manage your cryptocurrencies.

Top up ETH

Ensure you have ETH in your wallet to make the switch to $ASHBIE. If you lack ETH, you can either buy it directly within Metamask, transfer it from another wallet, or acquire it from an external exchange and then send it to your wallet.

Go to DEX

To connect to Uniswap, visit using Google Chrome or the browser within your Metamask app. Connect your wallet, paste the $ASHBIE token address into Uniswap, choose Ashbie, and confirm the transaction. When prompted by Metamask for a wallet signature, simply sign to proceed


To swap your ETH for $ASHBIE, there are no taxes to concern yourself with, providing you with flexibility in choosing your slippage. However, in periods of market volatility, adjusting the slippage may be necessary.



Check out our ambitious plans: as we go, we’ll tick the points until we’re there.

+ Phase 1
-CoinGecko/Coinmarketcap Listings
-1,000+ Holders
-Get $ASHBIE Trending
+ Phase 2
-CEX Listings
- Partnerships
- 5,000+ Holders
+ Phase 3
- Ashbie Merch
- 50,000+ Holders
- Ashbie & PEPE Marriage

©2024 Ashbie Moon - Email :